Bamboo n Wool

I've just started knitting and now I can't put my bamboo needles down... I think I just love the way how the bamboo and wool click their way to make my garment... em... more knitting..

Tuesday, April 26, 2005


Decided to make myself a knitting bag after seeing how much they are at an American ebay site, which I will never be able to afford. So hunted down a knitting bag pattern which the bag expand and double its size if needed. I was lucky the Spotlight was on sale and so got myself some pretty quilting material! However, since the pattern is American, the measurements are all yards; and I did the conversion wrong- now ended up with enought material to make this bag, a knitting needle roll and possiblly still enough to make a less elaborate knitting bag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home